Level 1 Athletic Coaches
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Competitive Market Rate
Be Fit Today are looking for experienced athletics coaches to locum at our various satellite school clubs in North and East London and Be Fit Today Track Academy based in Barking and Edmonton.
Aligning with our mission to get young people active in sport, your passion and enthusiasm for sport and fitness will inspire others at whatever level they’re at.
We require a level 1 qualifications in Athletics, this will ensure that you can comfortably deliver high-quality sessions at a variety of levels, abilities and age groups from children through to experienced adults.
If you’re community-focussed and have experience in working in a club environment, apply now
Be Fit Today is an equal opportunities employer.
Sports Coach job role:
- Able to deliver a prescribed programme, activities and actions effectively using Be Fit Today systems and materials.
- Motivating and inspiring children aged from 6 year of age upwards.
- Ensure the health and safety of children, clients and team at all times.
- Make sure that you, the site and team are compliant with all policies and procedures.
- Wear Be Fit Today uniform which will be provided.
- Experience working with children
- Be well organised and self motivated.
- To be able to work effectively in teams and as an individual, always maintain a professional approach to work
- Level 1 in Sports Coaching
- A valid DBS is required (which can be obtained if successful in the role)
- Charismatic, smiley and fantastic interpersonal skills.
- A passion for child development and sport.
- DBS Certificate (issued within the last 3 years)
- Minimum First Aid Certificate
- UK Athletics Coach Licence.
If you are interested please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org